Site is near the new hospital in St. Catharine’s and is fully accessible. Dogs will be allowed on site but not indoors plan accordingly, as usual, pet owners should keep them on a leash and clean up after them. Thank you.
From Points West/North of St. Catharine’s
If coming from points west on the QEW (e.g. Hamilton) Exit 51 to Seventh Street is closed for construction so please take the earlier Exit 55, and follow these directions. Note that some GPS devices do not acknowledge this construction so use these directions.
Heading Eastbound on the QEW
1. EXIT 55 Route 26, Jordan Road
2. LEFT turn at the bottom of the ramp, almost immediately
3. RIGHT turn onto Jordan Road and drive ~ 3 km to a stop sign
4. LEFT turn onto Fourth Avenue, Regional Road 77, and drive 4.2 km
5. RIGHT turn onto Seventh Street Louth, Regional Road 34 and drive ~ 1.7 km
6. LEFT turn onto St Paul St W., Niagara Regional Road 81 and drive 2.6 km
7. RIGHT turn onto First Street Louth and drive 0.8 km
8. ARRIVE at site on the left. Enter by the south entrance for unloading and checking in at troll. Please park in the North parking lot.
From Points East/South of St. Catharine’s
Take your best route to Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) heading West to St. Catharine’s
Take Exit 49 (406, Pt. Colborn, 3rd St., Service Rd.) stay to the right for Third Street
Turn Left at Stop Sign (base of exit) to go South on Third St. for 4.3 km
*Turn Left onto St. Paul St., W. Regional Road 81
Turn Right onto First Street Louth
Drive ~700 metres to the site on the Left side of the road before Rykert St.
Unloading Zone at West Entrance, Parking in North Lot