Will there be a Feast served at Lady Mary 2022?
There will be no feast, we still do not have permission to have one for the SCA and it is too close to the event to put one together now if things do change. If our situation does change we might try a potluck, but at this point it is no to that as well. There will be an eating area for people but only for a small number at a time, and you need to stay with a group of people with which you live.
Is Food allowed? Or we do we have to go out to eat in town?
There will be an area set aside inside for eating. The COVID-19 rules right now mean you have to eat in that area and may not wander around without a mask. No food will be for sale. You need to bring your own or go five minutes down the road to pick something up. Eating outside is allowed anywhere but please be mindful of the 6 foot rule.
Will there be room for presences?
Yes, there will be, keeping in mind COVID-19 restrictions. The site is large but if everyone brings a large presence we will have a problem. We are not sure what the food restrictions will be at that point so please do not plan to have food in this area. At this point, there will be a small area for food consumption, separate from indoor presences. If you are outside it will be fine.
Do I need to be vaccinated?
Yes, you have to be vaccinated. the Province is not requiring it but the BOD for the SCA still does.
In our province, fully vaccinated (from Ontario Legislation: Reopening Ontario) is defined as:
(5) For the purpose of this section, a person is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if,
- (a) they have received,
- (i) the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines,
- (ii) one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
- (iii) three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and
- (b) they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, a mask is required for all indoor activities. Outside, only if you can not maintain a 6 foot distance from people you do not live with.